1. Collect personal informationTick collects customers’ information such as name and address to set up their profile. This information will be encrypted on a security system.
Once becoming a student, you will be added to the list to receive news, special offers or occasional offers from Tick.
2. Use of personal informationWhen asking customers to declare personal information, Tick always want to provide the most practical service to customers. We respect privacy and will not sell, rent or exchange customer names and personal information with organizations other than those listed in this clause.
- Information collected through the website will help Tick:
- Consulting for customers over the phone
- Answering customer inquiries
- Provide customers with the latest information about Tick
- Conducting customer surveys
- Conducting promotional activities related to the courses.
Tick also requires a confirmation of the password when logging in to prevent unauthorized access to personal information. In case the customer leaves the computer and has not logged out on the website, the system will automatically log off after a specific period of time.
3. Information storage timeTick will keep the customer's personal information until the student's account stops working. We will retain and use customer information when required to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce agreements.
Customers may delete or disable an account at any time by contacting Tick Customer Service.
4. Subjects sharing informationTick may disclose the customer's personal information at the request of a lawyer as well as the competent authorities.
Tick will provide customer information when Tick believes it is necessary to protect the interests of customers, ensure the safety of customers or others, investigate fraud.
Like most other websites, we automatically aggregate information and store them on file storage history.
This information includes Internet addresses, browser and language types, Internet service providers, arrival and departure pages, operating system, dates and click information. We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the website and to study customer behavior, to collect users' personal information.
5. Changing or removing Personal Profile InformationIf your personal information is changed, or you no longer use Tick's service, you can edit, change, add or delete personal information in the following ways: change the information on the page For members, contact our Customer Support or call or mail to the address listed below.
We will respond to your inquiry on your personal information within 30 days. Tick will keep your personal information until your account is deactivated in situations necessary to provide services to you. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. Note that your free account will remain active even if your paid plan expires.
- Editing User profile: Users can edit their profile at any time by updating in personal accounts. The changes will be updated shortly.
- Delete or disable account: Customers can delete or disable account at any time by contacting Tick.
- Removing unauthorized account: If customers want to request removal of unauthorized account, please contact Tick.
6. Address of the unit collecting and managing personal informationTICK EDUCATION COMPANY LIMITED 34A Alan Pya Pagoda Road, Dagon Township, Yangon. If you have any questions about the policy system, or any questions about Tick, please contact us at the following information for timely assistance.
Email: [email protected]